dopa is an innovative, globally active Germany-based company serving the precision optics, semiconductor and automotive industry. Our products include precision machine tools for grinding, lapping and polishing including most different consumables for these applications. Furthermore, we do produce precision optical components out of various materials. dopa has already established a strong sales network in the US and Canada and now we are looking to expand our presence, with a possibility of opening a branch there.
We are looking for you to take over and expand our Sales in North America.
As a Sales Engineer, the ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, self-directed creative thinker and will be responsible for handling the assigned markets, to develop sales strategies that generate revenue in particularly for dopa Machinery & Consumable Goods. He/She will work closely with our Sales Team in Germany to ensure dopa products are communicated and supported effectively and professionally to our North American customer base. As a North American Sales Engineer, the selected candidate will be supporting the development of the US dopa Branch. The applicant must be a US citizen or a green card holder. This position is 100% remote*, but applicant must be able to travel regularly up to 60% within North America. It is preferred that applicant resides in the Northeast US region (preferably with access to a major airport).
*The candidate will be working remotely from Home in the US, and report to German headquarter
- Completed technical education (preferably industrial engineering / mechanical engineering / materials technology or related education
- 5+ years of professional experience in national and international sales of technical goods
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- Profound knowledge in the field of machining, processing methods
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Be detail-oriented, collaborative, internally motivated, self-starter and action driven for positive results.
- Knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- High willingness to travel (up to 60% travel activity)
- Independent and customer-oriented way of working
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(but not limited to)
- Develop Sales for dopa Tools, Machines & Consumables in North America
- Customer acquisition nationally and
- Servicing and expanding existing customer base
- Clarification of technical and comm. topics with customers
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Participation in the development of new solutions
- Participation in the development of US Dopa Branch
- Collecting and processing customer requirements
- Close cooperation with our product management
- Representation of the company at trade fairs & exhibitions
- Traveling at home and abroad, currently alternatively via online meeting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent employment contract/contractor agreement
- Attractive remuneration
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Open and cordial corporate culture
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Company cell phone
Has our offer sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. Your resume, accompanied by a comprehensive portfolio, would be much appreciated. It would also be beneficial for us to know when you would like to start and your salary expectations.
Contact for applicants