With 30 years of expertise, we have been producing diamond tools for processing surfaces of most diverse materials. Our dopa tools and technologies are designed to create precision optics and parts that meet highest requirements in clearance, flatness and parallelism while maintaining high removal rates (MRR). This leads to significantly reduced polishing times during the following process steps and enhances the quality of the products, as well as the process stability significantly.
Benefits of dopa tools & technologies
- dopa tools create ultra-homogeneous surfaces with minimal subsurface damage – even with high removal rates.
- Thanks to the minimal subsurface damage polishing times are reduced significantly. This enhances product quality and quantity as well as process stability.
- Sharp edges free from chippings: dopa tools are characterized by the sharp and chip-free edges they produce. Consequently, they are particularly suited for the manufacturing of prisms, sealings, beam splitters or equivalent components.
- High dimensional accuracy: dopa tools are used for 24/7 mass production of components due to their reproduceable dimensional accuracy.
- Optically measurable surfaces: The ultrafine surfaces created by dopa tools are already optically and interferometrically measurable. Therefore, the produced parts can be much more precise than usual.
- Very clean process: The replacements of abrasive grinding processes with dopa grinding tools greatly improves the cleanliness and reduces cleaning efforts of the components. Grain residues are avoided, which cuts down time for cleaning and increases the yield significantly.
Internal Sales for Tools, Machines & Consumables
+49 (0)30 5858428 32
Sales Engineer for Tools, Machines & Consumables
Head of Sales Tools, Machines & Consumables
+49 (0)30 5858428 31
Please contact us for further information.
We would be pleased to assist you with our expertise in selecting and customizing the tools to your needs!