Superior surface finish of optical components
We produce polishing slurries for the surface finishing of various materials. By using these slurries in your polishing process, you will achieve superior flatness, material removal rate and surface quality.
These slurries with evenly dispersed grit are very stable and offer a long-time use.
Colloidal silica polishing slurry for polishing of materials such as sapphire, silicon, YAG and calcium fluoride.
Particle size: 7 – 10 nm
Typ XC-35 / XC-40
Colloidal silica polishing slurry for polishing materials such as sapphire, silicon, YAG and calcium fluoride.
Particle size: XC-35: 50 nm
Particle size: XC-40: 90 nm
Polishing slurry made of rare earths (Ce) for the surface finishing of glass.
We also produce other slurries for materials such as sapphire, silicon carbide and other ultra-hard carbides and nitrides. We would be pleased to determine the right solution for your needs.
Benefits of dopa polishing slurries
- Gives a perfect surface finish and eliminates any subsurface damage of your parts
- High material removal rate (MRR)
- Excellent part flatness and TTV of your parts
- Compatible with all common hard and medium-hard PU-pads and suede-type polishing pads.
- Keeps the removal rate stable to ensure better process control
- Stable slurry with long lifetime
Internal Sales for Tools, Machines & Consumables
+49 (0)30 5858428 32
Sales Engineer for Tools, Machines & Consumables
Head of Sales Tools, Machines & Consumables
+49 (0)30 5858428 31
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.