We produce polishing wheels for single- and double-sided machines as well as CNC tools, which can be customized to your machine and application requirements. Our polishing wheels perform at polishing a number of different materials. Here is a collection of some of them:
- Metals – e.g. tungsten, molybdenum, nickel silver, stainless steel, ferrites or different alloys
- Ceramics – e.g. Spinel, Al2O3, silicon carbide, SiSiC, silicon nitride, ALON®, aluminum nitride
- Crystals – e.g. sapphire, calcium fluoride, germanium, silicon carbide, silicon, YAG
- Different optical and industrial glass types
- Material or workpiece combinations of the above mentions such as sapphire in stainless steel
All our tools are ground in with high precision and customized according to your needs.
Please contact us to discuss your specification.
Benefits of dopa polishing wheels:
- High removal rates
- Homogeneous, scratch-free surfaces
- Transparent, interferometrically measurable surfaces
- Polishing of material combinations without grit boundary effects e. g. orange peel
- Very low sub surface damage
- Cutting-edge technology that is continuously optimized
- Low edge roll enables tight form errors up to the edge of the processed parts
- Easy to dress and condition
Internal Sales for Tools, Machines & Consumables
+49 (0)30 5858428 32
Sales Engineer for Tools, Machines & Consumables
Head of Sales Tools, Machines & Consumables
+49 (0)30 5858428 31
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.